AFC Monarchs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the forums of Football Superstar PMC AFC Monarchs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for AFC Monarch - Ihit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ihit

Application for AFC Monarch - Ihit Empty
PostSubject: Application for AFC Monarch - Ihit   Application for AFC Monarch - Ihit Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:31 am

1. Name: Ihit Rao

2. Nickname(in-game): Ihit

3. Country and Timezone: India , GMT+5:30

4. Age : 20

5. Playing Time :Difficult to come online at nights (for example:- from 9pm onwards, GMT+5:30)

6. Reason for joining: I am new in AFCM...as I read about your PMC I was very interested in joining it and I have really really liked the name of your PMC....!!! I always looked forward to a team/FC that has:-

. Friendly and positive atmosphere
. New and innovative tactics
. Chance to play in competitions
. Chance to play in a team and not with a bunch of randoms

Thus, I am interested in joining AFC Monarch...!!!

7. Past PMCs : was selected in trials for UFC but someone hacked my account...(i was searching for AFCM but couldn't find it so I had to apply there)

8. Extra :
A ) I am pretty much a all rounder but would say CM is my strongest position
B ) Because I love a quick pass + move game and can do a bit of both att + def
C ) I am comfortable with English language the most and I can speak it very fluently..!!!
D ) I am disciplined, sincere and caring and polite too. I never swear and will not do in future too.

9. Position: I am an all rounder but refer CM most of the time as I believe in passing and fast game(mentioned above).....I am a passer in the game most of the time and I have done more 100 assist till date.

10. Level:27

11. Though I am low level I am very talented and have helped Milcester reach pos. 1 in div 3...
Back to top Go down
Halsey
Admin
Halsey

PostSubject: Re: Application for AFC Monarch - Ihit   Application for AFC Monarch - Ihit Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:26 am

Due to you ignoring the template and your constant spamming on the FS forums I will decline your application. I am very sorry to disappoint you and I wish you all luck in the future.
Back to top Go down
https://afcmonarchs.forumotion.com
rofl

PostSubject: lol   Application for AFC Monarch - Ihit Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:59 am

ah common that guy should of been accepted for sure . i know you dont want a new WLF but if they are mature they are ok
Back to top Go down
Ihit

PostSubject: Re: Application for AFC Monarch - Ihit   Application for AFC Monarch - Ihit Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:33 pm

Never mind rofl......I didnt spam this forum it was my own forum...written by myself and I posted here and on the FS forums too....but according to them I am not eligible for joining their crew Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for AFC Monarch - Ihit   Application for AFC Monarch - Ihit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for AFC Monarch - Ihit
Page 1 of 1