AFC Monarchs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the forums of Football Superstar PMC AFC Monarchs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: Vihay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vihayakan

Vihayakan

Application: Vihay Empty
PostSubject: Application: Vihay   Application: Vihay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:53 pm

Name - Vihayakan Manimaran
In Game Name - Vihay
Position - FW/Wing
Location - England
Previous Teams - None
Reason for joining AFCM - I want a club that is friendly and helpful, which I beieve that this club certainly is. I am a kind person and I listen to advice and will put it into my gameplay straight away. I am level 42 (should be 43 tomarrow), I understand that the minimum level for the club is 45, i will get to this level very soon. No problem if I cant play for this club until level 45. Finally, I am someone that is learning and improving quickly.

I am online from 3:20pm to 5:00pm on weekdays (wednesday also 6:30 to 9pm), saturday: 5:00pm to 7:30pm, Sunday: 7:30am to 12:00pm. (All these are in the timezone GMT).
Feel free to add me in game and contact me that way.

I look forward to your reply.
Back to top Go down
Halsey
Admin
Halsey

Application: Vihay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application: Vihay   Application: Vihay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:10 pm

Now the risk with employing someone your level is that you might not quite know the pos where you play best. It taken me till lvl 45 to work out im better of as a defender however you are accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://afcmonarchs.forumotion.com

Application: Vihay
Page 1 of 1